The HENHOUSE in Napier is a self-catering, country retreat that boasts:
- two comfortable en-suite bedrooms (one in the loft)
- a modern, fully equipped kitchen
- a sociable lounge/dining area leading out to the private patio
- a cosy, wood-burning fireplace
- all linen and towels provided
- exposed rafters in the vaulted roof
- secure, off-street parking
Get the exclusive use of this house and garden with its upstairs, en-suite bedroom with queen size bed and beautiful views with the downstairs providing a double bed with private bathroom and shower.
SPECIAL for Christmas Accommodation: 23 December to 1 January R1200.00 per day (sleeps 6)
The rondavel is now completed and is ideal for privacy away from the main house – it would be great for children to use to have “their own space” (sleeps 2)
The tree-filled garden with milkwood, pear and other fruit trees provide the perfect place for bird-lovers and photographic enthusiasts as this secluded retreat is still a favourite place for the bird-life to visit.
Take a short stroll to one of Napier’s pubs or drift into the village to enjoy the atmosphere and activities of life in the Overberg.
This two-bedroomed home will enthrall you as you relax in front of the wood-burning fireplace while sampling some of the excellent local wines before exploring further afield to Arniston or Cape Agulhas, 40 minutes away!